post-intellectualpost-intellectual

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

All 9 art Reviews

Melting Madness Melting Madness

'madness' tends to get boring after a while, though a strong fellow might be able to find difference and strength even in what nietzsche called the 'eternal recurrence of the same'. might be a theme for you to explore. but nope that's apparently 'stupid nonsense' according to tough guy tom

White Rabbit White Rabbit

an unusual and inventive take on the world of alice in wonderland; i'm saying that with just this image to go by. the somehow dull-yet-bold face caught my attention a lot; i had to give it a second look!

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you! :D

Brainglitch Brainglitch

i could definitely stare at this for hours; i hope for your sake that it didn't take so long to make! perfect for an album cover too.

LexaHergon responds:

Glad you enjoy it.
It took a while to make, but wasn't too much to burn my eyes.

Forgotten Forgotten

colour range and gradient is perfect for the kind of feel you were going for and the sketch style. why isn't this an album cover for some post-industrial internet amen jungle?

Creepo Has a Thing for Girls Creepo Has a Thing for Girls

reminds me of those collages composed of newspapers; i wouldn't hesitate to explore this style more whether seriously or not (the latter leads to better results)

MoonLordress responds:

I love making stuff like this 'cause there is no audience for it

Ying Yang Ying Yang

brilliant forms and great colour scheme choice; greyscale is a safe bet for this kind of art given that it draws attention to the particular aspects of the forms. i'd personally throw in some coarse noise as an overlaid texture

PurpleAmelie responds:

Thank you a lot for your feedback!

A Conversation With My Inner Child A Conversation With My Inner Child

form is good and cryptic; colours are fine but the photo dynamic range could be much better for something like this.

dead planets 3 dead planets 3

album-cover-tier; i could stare at this for hours. if only the dynamic range were a little greater for the foreground

BinaryDood responds:

yeah maybe the main planet should have been full white

.:Crayon Blotter:. .:Crayon Blotter:.

could do with some oversaturation; for me it's not quite 'mad' enough but if it's what you're going for then okay

SamuelCyan responds: